8 Channels 1U 8PoE 2HDDs Network Video Recorder
- Smart H.265+/H.265/Smart H.264+/H.264/MJPEG decoding format.
- Max. decoding capability: 32 × 1080p@30 fps or 8 × 8MP@30 fps.
- Max. 384 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.
- Support AcuPick with Max. 16-Channel.
- Support N+M cluster.
- AI by recorder: 2-channel face detection and recognition, 4-channel perimeter protection, and 8-channel SMD Plus.
- AI by camera: Face detection and recognition, perimeter protection, SMD Plus, metadata, ANPR, stereo analysis, heat map, and people counting.
- Security baseline 2.3.
- Main Processor: Industrial-grade processor
- Operating System: Embedded Linux
- Operating Interface: Web, Local GUI
- AI by Recorder: Face detection; face recognition; perimeter protection; SMD Plus
- AI by Camera: Face detection; face recognition; video metadata (human, motor vehicles, and non-motor vehicles); perimeter protection;
SMD Plus; stereo analysis; crowd distribution; people counting; ANPR; vehicle density; heat map
- AcuPick AI by Camera + Recorder: Max. 16-channel, 1 combined event per channel/s
- Perimeter Performance AI by Recorder (Number of Channels) : 4 channels, 10 IVS rules for each channel
- Perimeter Performance of AI by Camera (Number of Channels): 8 channels
- Face Attributes: Gender; age group; glasses; expressions; face mask; beard
- Face Detection Performance of AI by Recorder (Number of Channels): 2 channels (up to 12 face images/s each channel)
- Face Detection Performance of AI by Camera (Number of Channels): 8 channels
- Face Database Capacity: Up to 20 face databases with 20,000 images, with a total capacity of 2.5 G. Name, gender, birthday, address, credential type, credential No., countries & regions and state can be added to each face image.
- Face Recognition Performance of AI by Recorder (Number of Channels):
- 1. 8-channel FD (by camera) + FR (by recorder), image stream: 16 face images/s
- 2. 2-channe FD (by recorder) + FR (by recorder), video stream: 12 face images/s
- Face Recognition Performance of AI by Camera (Number of Channels): 8 channels
- SMD Plus by Recorder: 8 channels: Secondary filtering for human and motor vehicle , reducing false alarms caused by leaves, rain and lighting condition change
- SMD Plus by Camera: 8 channels
- Metadata Performance of AI by Camera (Number of Channels): 8 channels
- Human Attributes: Top color, top type, bottom color, bottom type, hat, bag, age, gender and umbrella
- Motor Vehicle Attributes: License plate, plate color, vehicle body, vehicle model, vehicle logo, calling, seatbelt, vehicle interior, vehicle registration location.
- Non-motor Vehicle Attributes: Vehicle model, vehicle color, number of persons, helmet.
Vehicle License Plate Comparison
- ANPR by Camera (Number of Channels): 8 channels
- License Plate Database Capacity:
- 1. Create up to 20,000 plate numbers.
- 2. Blocklist and allowlist
Audio and Video
- Access Channel: 8
- Network Bandwidth:
- AI disabled: 384 Mbps incoming, 384 Mbps recording and 384 Mbps outgoing
- AI enabled: 200 Mbps incoming, 200 Mbps recording and 200 Mbps outgoing
- Resolution: 32 MP; 24 MP; 16 MP; 12 MP; 8 MP; 5 MP; 4 MP; 1080p; 720p; D1; CIF; QCIF
- Decoding Capability:
- AI disabled:2-channel 32 MP@20 fps; 2-channel 24 MP@20 fps; 4-channel 16 MP@30 fps; 5-channel 12 MP@30 fps; 8-channel 8 MP@30 fps
- AI enabled:1-channel 32 MP@20 fps; 1-channel 24 MP@20 fps; 2-channel 16 MP@30 fps; 4-channel 12 MP@30 fps;4-channel 8 MP@30 fps; 8-channel 5 MP@30 fps
- Video Output:
- 1 VGA, 1 HDMI
- VGA:1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720
- HDMI:3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720
- Heterogeneous video source output for HDMI and VGA
- Multi-screen Display:
- Main screen: 1/4/8/9
- Sub screen: 1/4/8/9
- Third-party Camera Access: ONVIF; Panasonic; Sony; Axis; Arecont; Pelco; Canon; Samsung
- Video Compression: Smart H.265+; H.265; Smart H.264+; H.264; MJPEG
- Audio Compression: G.711a; G.711u; PCM; G726
- Network Protocol: HTTP; HTTPS; TCP/IP; IPv4/IPv6; UDP; SNMP; NTP; DHCP; DNS; SMTP; UPnP; IP Filter; PPPoE; FTP; DDNS; Alarm Server; IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.); Multicast; P2P; Auto Registration; iSCSI
- Mobile Phone Access: iOS; Android
- Interoperability: ONVIF 22.06 (Profile T; Profile S; Profile G); CGI; SDK
- Browser: Chrome;IE;Safari;Edge;Firefox
- Multi-channel Playback: Up to 8 channels
- Record Mode: General, motion detection; intelligent; alarm; POS
- Backup Method: USB device and network
- Playback Mode: Instant playback, general playback, event playback, tag playback, smart playback (face and motion detection)
- Disk Group: Yes
- General Alarm: Motion detection; privacy masking; local alarm
- Anomaly Alarm: Camera offline; storage error; disk full; IP conflict; MAC conflict; login lock; abnormal behavior of fan; cybersecurity exception
- Intelligent Alarm: Face detection; perimeter protection; face recognition; video metadata (human, motor vehicles, and non-motor vehicles); SMD Plus; stereo analysis; crowd distribution; people counting; ANPR; vehicle density; heat map
- Alarm Linkage: Record; snapshot (panoramic); local alarm output; IPC external alarm output; access controller; audio; buzzer; log, preset; email
- Audio Input: 1-channel RCA
- Audio Output: 1-channel RCA
- Alarm Input: 4 channels
- Alarm Output: 2 channels
- HDD Interface: 2 SATA ports, each disk can contain up to 16 TB. This limit varies depending on the environment temperature.
- RS-232: 1
- RS-485: 1
- USB: 2 (1 front USB 2.0 port, 1 rear USB 3.0 port)
- HDMI: 1
- Network Port: 1(10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port, RJ-45)
- PoE Port: 8 ports, 10/100 Mbps, IEEE 802.3 af/at, 1-8 ports support ePoE
- Power Supply: 100–240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power Consumption: Total output of NVR is ≤ 10 W (without HDD) Total output power of PoE is 130 W, the maximum output power of a single port is 25.5W
- Net Weight: 2.57 kg (5.67 lb)
- Gross Weight: 3.8 kg (8.38 lb)
- Product Dimensions: 375.0 mm × 329.4 mm x 53.0mm (14.76″ × 12.97″ × 2.09″) (W × D × H)
- Packaging Dimensions: 451.0 mm × 147.0 mm × 425.0 mm (17.76″ × 5.79″ × 16.73″) (W × D × H)
- Operating Temperature: –10 °C to +55 °C (14 °F to +131 °F)
- Storage Temperature: –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%–93% (RH)
- Installation: Rack or desktop
- FCC: 47 CFR FCC Part15, SubpartB, Class A
- CE-EMC: EN 55032: 2015+A1: 2020; EN IEC 61000-3-2: 2019+A1: 2021;
- EN 61000-3-3: 2013+A1: 2019+A2: 2021; EN 55035: 2017+A11: 2020;
- EN 50130-4: 2011+A1: 2014
- CE-LVD: EN 62368-1: 2014