- Hi Def 4K NVR Recorder for IP Cameras
- HDMI Output at up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Easy Plug N Play Design: Simply plug the cables in the back and it will send network data and power to the cameras. No seperate camera power supply needed!
- Easiest IP system you will ever setup. As soon as you plug the cables in the back of the NVR, you will get video feeds up on the monitor, no IP configurations are needed for each IP camera!
- Plays Back 2ch @ 4K or 8ch @ 1080p
- Audio Output: 1ch, RCA
- Alarm I/O: 4ch / 1ch
- 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- 160Mbps Outgoing Bandwidth
- Supports 2 Hard Drives
- Rack Mount Ears included
- NVR Remote included
View cart “4MP IP Weatherproof Auto Tracking Mini PTZ Dome Security Camera | 25X 4.8-120mm” has been added to your cart.
|Dimensions||15.2 × 1 × 2 in|
This NVR comes with a 3-year replacement warranty, 60-day guarantee and free ground shipping to the US.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Camera W/ 2 Way Audio, ONVIF Compliant, PIR Motion Sensor, Night Vision, 16GB SD Card Pre-Installed, Includes 3 Face Plates
Rated 4.95 out of 5
Blue Iris Version 5 is here! Keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables; watch your pets or your kids; monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. Watch your door for mail, packages or visitors. Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail or phone. Backed by our support forum and used globally, IP Cam Talk is proud to offer Blue Iris to you! You will be emailed your license key immediately after you buy Blue Iris and can check your recent orders any time for it. Each license is valid for use on 1 computer (PC) at a time. IPCamTalk is not affiliated with Blue Iris, we are merely re-sellers.