- An unprecedented ability to provide 30FPS @ 4MP HD Resolution (2560 x 1440)
- An even more impressive ability to provide silky smooth 60 FPS @ 1080p resolution (1920×1080)
- Long Range 25x (4.8-120mm) Optical Zoom Lens For Long Distance Viewing
- Smart Auto-Tracking Feature. Follows objects intelligently and automatically without the need for manual control.
- 160′ of high powered infrared night vision. Hidden IR illuminators are cleverly placed behind the black transparent glass providing an aesthetically pleasing design.
- Beautiful Mini Dome Design w/ similar features to a Full Sized PTZ. Intelligent dome bubble design makes for not only an attractive product but also makes it difficult for bystanders to see where the camera is pointing, a feature not widely seen on Infrared PTZ cameras.
- Full Weatherproof IP66 Design capable of being installed in all climates and weather. Built In Lightning, Surge, and Voltage Transient Protection.
- Works off 12V DC or POE+ Power. POE Injector is Included with the Purchase.
- Add an NVR or use as a standalone device and utilize the cameras on board Micro SD card storage slot (up to 256GB)
- Audio I/O connections for ability to add external Mic and Speakers
- Alarm I/O connections for ability to add external alarm and relay devices.
- Loaded with all of your favorite PTZ features. 360° endless panning. Presets, Tours, Patters, etc. Plus additional smart features such as line crossing, intrusion detection, object removal detection, etc.
The IPCT-4A425-PTZir captures video up to a resolution of 4MP @ 30 FPS, which is 2560 x 1440 pixels. To put this in perspective, FHD (Full High Definition) is 2 megapixels, or 1920×1080 pixels. Every pixel added to your camera’s picture gives you a higher image quality and more detail. So at 4MP, you’re going to get a crisper, cleaner, and more detailed image than with your average camera.
160′ Night Vision IR Range
When the sun goes down or the lights go out, this camera switches on its own onboard infrared LED lights. These lights, which are invisible to the human eye, allow the camera to continue functioning and recording video 24/7, day or night. And since its IR range covers up to 160 feet, you’re not going to miss anything that happens on your camera’s feeds, even if it happens in pitch-black darkness.
The IPCT-4A425-PTZir is a part of our H-Series line of products. As such, it’s packed with features that would please a power user, yet it’s simple enough to operate for a novice. Easily view and manage your cameras and recorders anywhere in the world with the free mobile and desktop applications. For the power user, these apps give you the power to adjust advanced settings on the fly. For the novice, you can use the apps to simply view live feeds and play back recorded video. Whatever you need to accomplish, it’s all right there at your fingertips.
Plug & Play
If you’re creating a new system out of our H-Series cameras, set up is insanely easy with our H-Series line of POE NVRs. Simply plug the camera into the back of the H-Series NVR and you have instant video on the recorder’s HDMI interface. You can also view and manage the NVR through free desktop and mobile apps, such as Hik-Connect and iVMS-4200.
If you want to add this camera to a security system already set up, that’s no problem. This camera complies with the protocols set by the Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF). This means, as long as your current recorder is ONVIF compatible, you’ll be able to set this camera up with your current system.